If you feel that your day to day life at home is becoming more difficult and you need a little extra help and support then we can help.

Ellen Fay Solicitors can act as your professional attorney or we can act on behalf of a family member or friend who has been appointed as your attorney.

Do you need someone you  can trust to look after your financial affairs?
By taking over or assisting with the running of your financial affairs we can remove some or all of the worry and strain of dealing with your finances and keeping on top of all of your paperwork. We can help you to maintain your independence and remain at home for longer.

We will make sure that all of your bills are paid, that your paperwork is in order and that you are in receipt of the appropriate benefits. We can also deal with other professionals on your behalf and attend meetings with you as your personal representative, for example with social workers. If you need help with any forms or applications that need to be completed then we can provide the necessary assistance.

Ellen Fay Solicitors can also help you to receive care in your own home, enabling you to remain in your own home for as long as possible. However, if the time comes when you feel the need to consider going into a care home then we can also help you make the transition as smoothly as possible.

Learn more about Powers of Attorney,  Care at Home and Admission to Care

You may contact us via the website at solicitors in Preston Lancashire to find out more about our home administration services.

Living with Disability or

Planning for Later Life

Private Client Services