The decision to move into a care home is a big one whether it is a decision that you are making for yourself or for a family member. Quite often a admission to care is considered following a period of illness, a stay in hospital or an accident at home, but it is not always the only option.
It may be that a move into care has been suggested by your family, a social worker or doctors, but it is important to remember that the decision is ultimately yours and it has to be right for you.
Before taking any steps it is important to take advice. We can guide you through the decision making process and help you to consider all of the options available.
- Help you to decide if the move is right for you
- Advise you on the alternatives and help you to consider your options
- Help you to choose the right accommodation
- Help you to find a care home
- Help arrange temporary care
- Advise on care home contacts
- Advise on Funding Care
- Advise on NHS Funded Care
Read more about our NHS Continuing Care Funding services.
You may contact us via the website at Solicitors in Preston Lancashire.